Interior design is an ever changing field, through which even the smallest and most basic spaces can be decorated for a range of purposes. Working closely with architects, Interior Designers provide a service that is often difficult to replicate. As property prices continue to soar in London and with increased foreign ownership high spec interior design is still in much demand. West London houses some of the UKs most in demand firms, which are listed below:
- The renowned, Morgan Lovell located in W1 is regarded by industry professionals as one of the top 10 Interior Design Companies in London by industry publication, Design-Finder. Operating since 1977, Morgan Lovell are office interior designing specialists – with a client base ranging from small to corporate private and public companies.
- Offering an exclusive service to international clientele, Staffan Tollgard Design Group is the award-winning company with an extensive portfolio list. The Group has created high end designs for residential, restaurants, offices, hotel, retail, property development and corporate purposes throughout the UK and Europe. Founded only in 2005, the Group has already been hailed as ‘one of the top ten luxury interior designers to watch’ by industry professionals.
- Newly established firm, Kate Watson Interiors has already begun impressing those abroad and still manages to design residential and corporate interior spaces for those in the Home Counties. Most recently the West London based design company’s expertise has been called on to refurbish Sir Richard Branson’s hotel, The Lodge.
- Campbell Rigg has also been noted as a top 10 Interior Design company in London by Design-Finder. The international firm designs in such a way that makes a client’s brand instantly identifiable – this has propelled Campbell Rigg to the very frontline of the retail interior design sector. Over the last 20 years, the West London based firm has consistently been praised by leading industry publications such as, Retail Interiors and Retail Week.
- Probably the most cost effective company on this list is Raylian – established in 1981, this company develops interior design solutions for a variety of clients from retail spaces to residential markets. Raylian work very closely with clients and take the time to understand exactly what their needs throughout the design process.
- Home to a much celebrated international company, West London also boasts, leading designers Taylor Howes Designs – who have catered to the needs of locals and international customers for over 20 years, with their impeccable design templates for property developers, hoteliers and private clients alike. Taylor Howes is one the driving forces of the British interior
- A true British institute, Hodgkinson & Co. provides a wide database of services with a 20 year portfolio that spans from designing retail stores, to retail parks, to leisure centres, office spaces, residential quarters and even corporate buildings.
- Situated in trendy Notting Hill and fittingly surrounded by the best West London estate agents, sits Atlantic Interior Design – a powerhouse of sorts. Owned by dynamic team, Louisa Keating and Georgia Bulmer between whom there is almost 20 years’ experience in the interior design industry extending their elegant touches to family homes, corporate apartments and business showrooms.
- Located in South West London is Purple Design – who is the award winning ‘vibrant’ interior design company, specialising in creating luxury interiors to adorn spaces of high profile clients. Purple Design is at the frontier of the interior designing industry due to their unique approach of creating bespoke joinery, furniture, and lighting and unique finishes for every project.
- Winner of the International Design and Architecture Awards – Casa Forma is a leading international firm providing a comprehensive and luxurious living quarters to the highest standard. With a team including in-house architects and qualified designers, Casa Forma provides one of the best decorative as well as structural design services.
With the average cost of a house in prime west London locations costing well into the millions it’s no surprise that such prominent interior design companies are leading the way.